Monday, September 30, 2013

Just some Scrapbook Layouts

Hi everyone.  Happy Monday.  I just wanted to pop in real quick and show you some scrapbook layouts I have done recently.  I have been on a hiatus from scrapbooking and really need to get caught up, but alas this is birthday month around here.  So not to much scrapbooking going on.  Here is what I have for you ... 



These two layouts are from May of last year.  I used my Cameo to cut out a chevron background.  I used the whole background for one page and the leftover cut outs from the background on the other page.  I then cut out the fancy lattice and layered my photos.  Pretty simple.  


This layout is from February of this year.  We played this fun game with our Valentine's dinner and wanted to include the menu.  I cut a pocket using one of the shapes from the Silhouette online store.  Love how interactive this one is.


This layout is from March of this year.  I do believe I used one of the sketches from the Silhouette blog to do this layout.  I really love the colors in this layout, the yellow just pops off the grey.

Well that is all I have for you today.  I am running off to pick up the girls and go to a local fall festival.  Should be a ton of fun.  Hope you have a great week.  


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment