I made three for each child in the class (a total of 42). Here is how to make these bookmarks:
- Cut a 3" x 6" sheet of cardstock and fold in half to make a 3" x 3" card
- Cut each card in half diagonally - when you cut, you will end up with one section that stays together and the other section ends up being two triangles
- Cut a 3" x 0.5" sheet of cardstock and fold in half width wise to close the end of the card - I used two strips to adhere the single triangles together
- Decorate as desired
- The tags are from Happy Hauntings cut at 2"
- The monster and spider is from Create a Critter 2 cut at 1.5"
- The ghost is from Simply Charmed cut at 1.5"
Here is what the bookmarks look like on a book. The ghost is my favorite because of the googly eyes. They sound complicated to make, but once you do one they are quick to put together.
Here is a picture of them packaged for the favor bags. I made the toppers using my Cricut Markers and the Happy Hauntings spooky font. Here is a picture of what my craft space looks like when I am working on a project of this size:
Super messy huh!!! I will clean it up tomorrow when the girls are at school. So that is all I have for you tonight. I hope you have a safe and Happy Halloween. Thanks for stopping buy.