Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Girly Birthday Cards with the Silhouette

Hi all, hope you are having a great day.  We are in our second week of school here and adjusting to the new schedule pretty good.  This past weekend was a busy one for us.  We had two birthday parties and a soccer game.  The birthday parties were for two pretty special girls.  One is the daughter of good friends of ours and the second was for our little niece.  I made them each a special card, here is how they came out ...



Both cards are 4" x 4".  The first card was made with a mermaid purchased from the Silhouette online store.  I embossed the card frame with the flowers Cuttlebug folder.  I then added the decorative ribbon and stamped it with the Birthday sentiment.  The second card is made with the fairy ballerina purchased from the Silhouette online store.  The card frame is stamped with two different sentiment stamps from My Pink Stamper.  I added the ribbon and some pink stickles to the ballet shoes to complete the card.

Oh and I wanted to leave you with a picture of my littlest daughter on her first day of school.  No special dress for her as it was game day for the Eagles!!


Hope you have enjoyed these cards.  Have a wonderful day and make sure to try and fit in some crafting time!!!