Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Decorated Mixed Media Notebooks

Good morning, hope your week is going well.  Today as I was waking up I said to myself "Thank the lord it is Friday".  Then I realized that it is only Wednesday.  That is what kind of week I am having.  Not a bad week, just feels really busy.  But enough of that, today I have some decorated notebooks to share with you.  I got this idea from a video Heidi Swapp did on My Craft Channel.  It was the perfect idea for a birthday gift for my daughters teacher.  It was also fast and easy.  Here they are ... 


To do this I just bought some simple Kraft notebooks off of Amazon.  I then used white acrylic paint, color shine, and a stencil to create the designs on the cover.  I cut some frames with my Silhouette Cameo and glittered up some thicker letters.  I then used some Heidi Swapp stamps and black ink to stamp the sentiments and finally added a bow with some zip dry.  It really only took about thirty minutes to complete the notebook.  It was so fast and easy that I had to make another for myself.  Who doesn't mind writing down their to do list in a pretty notebook.  

Well that is all for today.  Hope you have a great day.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment