This first card is made from the Create-a-Critter cartridge. There is the image of the cracked egg. I placed this on the mat in the Craft Room and then copied and flipped it horizontally. I then welded the two eggs together to make the card. I then used scrap pieces of pattered paper to make to stripes on the egg. I think this is one of my favorite cards I have made to date. Just came out so darn cute. Oh and again, all the paper for this card came from my scrap paper bin, yeah!! I am entering this card into a challenge over at the Twineology blog.
- Cracked Egg from Create-a-Critter cartridge cut at 4"
- Chick from Create-a-Critter cartridge cut at 3"
- Twine from Timeless Twine
- Flower and button from stash
- Google eyes from dollar store
- Hatched Chick and layers from Simple Charmed Cartridge cut at 5.5"
- Spring ribbon from Michaels
- Scrap pattered paper for the polka dots