Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Birthday Bookmarks

Hi everyone, happy hump day!!  Seems like the weeks fly by lately.  Hope you are having a good week despite the Government shutdown.  Well in this house there is no shutting down, so I have just been crafting away.  My daughters birthday is on Friday, and she wanted to take in something to share with her friends.  Since she is in public school now she is not allowed to bring in treats.  I decided that I would make some bookmarks since they are so focused on reading in Kindergarten.  Here is what I did ...


I think that these stitched bookmarks were a free shape of the week from Silhouette not to long back.  They were easy to cut out and not to time consuming to stitch.  The hardest part was getting the thread through the needle.  I used the Sew Easy floss and needle to do the stitching for these.  Then added some ribbon and they were done.  

That's it for today.  Hope you have a wonderful rest of your week.  

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment