Sunday, October 14, 2012

Party Success

Hi all, wow I can not believe I have not posted in almost three weeks.  It has birthday craziness around here.  I have been crafting up a storm for the girls cupcake decorating party.  The party was yesterday and it was a big success.  I can't wait to share all the deets with you.  I am in the process of editing some of the photos so it will be sometime this week.  My youngest daughter's actual birthday is next week so I will be doing some more crafting for that, but definitely not as intense as the last week.  I also plan to make our Halloween costumes this year, so I can't wait to share that with you as well.  So with that I will leave you with a photo of my sweet Big Girls on the morning of thier party.  Hope you have a great start to your week, and stay tuned for some details of the big party. 


No comments:

Post a Comment