Friday, October 26, 2012

Cake-Pop Favors

Hi all, Happy Friday.  Hope your week was fun.  Ours was the end of the Birthday madness month around here.  We celebrated our youngest daughter's third Birthday Tuesday.  We had a fun family day at a local fall festival.  Today I have to share with you the cake pop favors I made for the kids birthdays at school.  I think cake pops are the perfect treats for kids at school because they are really only two bites of cake.  So here they are:


The toppers above I made by cutting the base tag from the Birthday Bash cartridge at 2.5 ".  The circle part of the tag is actually made using the Avery round labels and their online design software.  It was a quick and easy way to make a bunch of tags at once using my printer.


These tags are made using the same base tag as above.  I then used my Cricut markers and my Cricut to draw the images and text on the orange circles.  I used the Create-a-Critter cartridge for the pumpkin and the Once Upon a Princess cartridge for the text.  I think these came out super cute.

We that is all I have for you today.  We are off to get pumpkins for carving tonight.  There is supposedly a big storm headed this way for next week so want to get this done today.  Next week I will share the costumes I made for my girls and I.  I think they are coming along great and will be very cute.  Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment