Monday, April 23, 2012

Scrapbooking with the Cricut

Hi all, hope you have had a good weekend.  I had a pretty good one, spent the evenings getting some much needed scrapbooking done.  I love scrapping but always have a hard time getting started.  Well this weekend I decided I was going to get started on our 2011 family album.  I have done first year albums for my girls but never a family album.  I though the first couple layouts came out pretty good.  I am not going to list recipes for the pages only the Cricut cartridges I used.  So here we go.















Cricut Cartridges Used:

  • Plantin Schoolbook
  • Kate's ABCs
  • Stretch Your Imagination
  • Cricut Craft Room Basics
  • Gypsy Font

 So there they are.  I think I got a pretty good start and am going to try and dedicate one night a week to scrapping until I get the album done.  I am now going to start working on some projects for Teachers Gifts.  Not sure what I am going to do yet.  If you have any ideas for Teacher Appreciation week I would love to hear about them.  Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment