Monday, February 10, 2014

Valentine's Week - Day 1: Wedding Card

Happy Monday all!!  And I am back.  I have taken a break from the blog for a while I know.  I haven't stopped crafting, just been taking some time off to get things in order around the home.  So I thought I would kick off my return with a week of Valentine's crafts.  I have been very busy working on outfitting the kids with their Valentine's and some home decor decorations for "Holiday".  

So for today, I don't have a Valentine's item per say but it does have to do with Love.  I needed to make a wedding card to go with a gift being delivered.  Here it is ...



I chose go with a black and white color scheme because the wedding was black tie.  I used the cuttlebug to emboss the card frame with an embellished fleur-de-lis pattern.  I then chose to make a flag shape with some black paper with the same pattern on it.  I cut the label shape with the Cameo.  I then used the Cameo and a black glitter sketch pen to write the sentiments on both the front and inside of the card.  

Well that is all I have for you today.  I will be back tomorrow with some real Valentine's crafts.  Thanks for stopping by.  


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment