Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween Decor

Hi all, Happy Halloween!!!  Hope your week is going well.  It's got to get better today if not, because of the candy.  What a great way to end the week.  My kids are so excited it is contagious.  I love seeing them run from house to house all happy and excited because they get candy.  Last week after all the birthday craziness was over, I made some last minute Halloween decor.  I always say I am going to make decor for the holidays and never get around to doing it.  This year I decided would be different.  Here is what I came up with ... 


I went to the dollar store and bought a couple frames.  Then I chose this subway art from the online Silhouette store.  I printed it on white card stock and cut it out to fit the frame.  Then I found a spider from the store and cut it out and adhered it to the subway art with a pop dot to give it some dimension.  Lastly I added some stickles for the spider web and the ribbon across the top.  Super simple.  


This is another frame from the dollar store.  I bought the Happy Halloween and the spooky tree scene from the Silhouette online store.  Cut them all out of colored card stock and glued or pop dotted them to some white card stock.  I then added the ribbon around the edges.  Again super simple.  I think these two projects took me a total of 45 minutes.  And the best part is I can remove these sheets from the frames and use the same frames for other holidays.  

That's all I have today.  I will post pics of the kids Halloween costumes tomorrow.  They too were easy to throw together.  Have a great night and remember to keep an eye out for the little characters if you are out driving.  

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment