Wednesday, October 16, 2013

More Birthday Cards

Hi all, Happy Wednesday.  Hope your week is going well.  I am in the middle of Birthday madness around here.  October always seems like a crazy month because not only were both my girls born in October, but a ton of other family and friends also celebrate their birthday's in October.  So today I have a couple more birthday cards for you and there will probably be more to come.  Here goes ... 


This card was made for a really good friends husband.  He turned 40 the same day as my daughter so we couldn't celebrate with him, but I think he did enjoy his birthday.  Just a simple man card made with the Silhouette.  


This card was for my sister-in-law.  She also shares her birthday with my daughter.  


This is the card I made for my eldest daughter.  We surprised her with a trip to the circus for her special day.  

The great thing about all these cards is that except for the card bases, they were each made using one sheet of white card stock.  I did this using the Silhouettes print and cut feature.  Just chose and sized all the shapes, including the card frames, color filled the shapes and then print and cut them.  It was super easy and fast.  

That's all I have for you today.  Hopefully you have a wonderful rest of the week.  I am in craft crunch mode for my girl's birthday party.  I hope to share some of that Birthday goodness on Friday.  Thanks for stopping by.  

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment