Monday, March 31, 2014

Quick Sewing Journal

Hi all, hope you are having a great Monday.  We are doing great because we finally have some nice weather.  The weekend was miserable with the rain and snow.  As I am typing this I am sitting outside watching the kids ride bikes.  
Today I have a really quick project to share with you.  Recently I have started sewing, and I need a way to keep track of my projects and the math associated with them.  So I made this really quick journal.  
It was super quick.  I used a stencil with some white paint and Heidi Swapp color shine to tint the paint.  The scissors and thread spool were cut with my Silhouette Cameo.  Click the links to find them in the online store.  The I heart sewing saying can also be found in the store.  I then just adhered everything to the cover of the notebook.  Easy Peesy!!!!  That's all I have for you today hope you have a great evening.  
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment