Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Decorated Birthday Frame

Hi all Happy Wednesday.  Hope the week is treating you well.  I have gotten back to being a little crafty the last couple nights.  Guess the spring weather has kind of inspired me.  So around these parts it is Spring Fling time and with that comes Silent Auctions.  My daughters school is having one as well as one of my girlfriends' kids.  Although I am a little jealous of hers because it is for the adults only!!!  Anyways, I wanted to contribute to the silent auctions in some way and came up with the idea of donating my crafting services.  I am going to make 10 personalized birthday invites in any theme and some matching paraphernalia to go with it.  A little work on my part but it benefits the kids at school.  I had to come up with a way to showcase my items and decided to make a keepsake birthday frame that the recipient could use to hold a photo after the party is over.  


I found this cute frame complete with chevron mat at Michael's on clearance for $6.00.  I them added the birthday banner, title, and balloons to the frame.  I also made the description with the print and cut feature of my Silhouette.  Sorry about the weird camera angle, it is hard taking pictures of things with a reflective glass surface.  Anyhow, that's all I have for you today, hope you get a chance to craft some stuff of your own today.  



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment