Tuesday, March 11, 2014

A Valentine's Post Lost: Fox T-shirts made with Silhouette

Hi all, whew it has been a crazy couple weeks.  Between being sick, girls scout cookies, and other general craziness I haven't been able to keep up with my posting.  So I am back and going to really and try to keep up with my posting.  I hope to also feel better soon, can't stand being sick. 

So anyway today I have what was supposed to be my last post in my Valentine's installment.  I made some super fun shirts for the girls to wear on Valentine's day.  They both are really into "What Does the Fox Say", so I thought it would be cute to make them some Fox t-shirts.  Here they are:



Aren't these just adorable.  I used my Cameo and some super cute chevron fabric from Hobby Lobby to cut out the Cute Fox.  Click the link to take you to the shape in the online store.  I then used my sewing and embroidery machine to applique the fox to the shirt and embroider "What the Fox Says" on the bottom.  The girls love them and continue to wear them all the time.  Next time I do a fabric project with the Cameo, I will try to make a tutorial video to show you how it's done.  

That's all I have for today, hope you have a great day.  


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment