Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Pinterest Wednesday - ABC Valentines

Hi all hope your week is going well.  I have been baking up a storm for my kiddos Valentine's parties.  So today I have for you a card that I found on Pinterest posted by the official Cricut page.  Here is the pin and the web link that the pin goes to:


Here is what I created:


So I did not use my Cricut to make this, I used my Cameo.  It is just so much easier to use fonts and cut with so I thought since I needed to whip out 15 of these I would go that route.  I used a font called Cupid de Lock which you can find for free on my Fonts page on Pinterest.  I only cut out the I, the heart and the U.  I then filled in those spaces with some red stickles.  I finished off the cards by adding some random washi tape.  My daughter loved them, as she writes I heart U on everything she does.

That's all I have for you tonight, hope you have a lovable Valentine's Day.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment