Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Welcome Baby Card with the Silhouette

Hi all hope your week is going well.  After a really beautiful weekend it is now freezing cold.  So cold I didn't even want to take my daughter to school!!!.  My youngest and I decided that we need to move to Aruba.  So last week I made a Welcome Baby card for a friend of mine who just had her second baby.


This is the card I created. It is a 6"x6" card.  I used my Silhouette to cut out the font art made by Lori Whitlock.  I found it in the Silhouette store.  The ric-rac border is also cut from the free designs Silhouette provides.  I used some pink Stickles to add some sparkle.  On the inside I used a My Pink Stamper Everyday Life stamp.

I am entering this in the Pink and Brown challenge over at the Cameo Creations Challenge blog.  I hope you have enjoyed the card and don't forget tomorrow is Pinterest Wednesday!!!  Have a great day.

3 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! I love how you created this card! Thank you for joining us at Cameo Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the submitted projects are so adorable! I love your planner, very clever idea.

    Thanks for joining the Cameo Creations Challenge :)

    www.craftinginthenight.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute!!!

    Thanks for playing with us at Cameo Creations!!

    Candace
    scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete