Sunday, January 27, 2013

Easter Layout with the Silhouette Cameo

Hi all, I am writing from Connecticut today!!!  We decided to make an impromptu trip to visit my brother and his family.  It has been really fun with sledding included!!!


This is my girls with their little cousin.  We have been having some fun!!!

So tonight I want to share with you a layout I did about Easter.  This is of course two years ago now, that's how far behind I am.


So I used my Cameo to cut out the titles and the eggs.  They were found in the Silhouette store.  I also used my Cricut and the Elegant Edges cartridge to cut out the bunny border.  I also used a gift I received from my sister-in-law, who I am visiting with, to "sew" in the ribbon on the edges.  It is the We R Memory Keepers sew ribbon tool.  I am in love with this now that I have used it!!!

That's all I have for tonight.  Hope you have had a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment