Hope all has been going well. I have been MIA for a while. Last week my hubby took the girls and I to NY with him to work. We had a great time exploring Central Park and going to Times Square. We also made a stop over in PA to visit some of my hubby's family. While in PA we took the girls to the Please Touch Museum in Philly. This has to be the best kids museum ever!!!! You really do get to touch everything. I think the girls could have spent days in that place having fun. So now we are back and while all the travel has been fun, I am really glad to be done with the summer travel.
So I got into my craft room this week and made a birthday card for a special niece who is turning 2 next month. I decided on a princess elephant theme for the card.
- A2 sized yellow card base
- 5.25" x 4" DCWV Nanna's Nursery card stock pack
- Elephant cut from Create a Critter at 2.25"
- Crown cut from Once Upon a Princess at 1"
- Cloud cut from Create a Critter at 1.5" and misted with Tattered Angels Mustard glitter mist
- Purple twine from Doodlebug Design
- Sentiment from My Pink Stamper