Saturday, August 25, 2012

Finished Heidi Swapp Live Class

Hey there, hope you are all having a great weekend.  I spent this evening participating in the final installment of the Heidi Swapp Color  Magic Live event.  It was a ton of fun and I learned a bunch.  I wanted to share with you the projects from the last two classes.  The project for Thursday night was a memory file.  Basically it is a condensed scrapbook.  I actually kinda like the ideas behind these because I am finding it harder and harder to find the time to do a yearly family scrapbook.  But with these you can just scrap the events that you want and be completely done with a project.  This is very appealing to me.  So anyhow here is what I created:


I think I am going to add the photos from my weekend with only the hubby (meaning sans kids) last year.  We really had a great weekend together and this album of sorts would suit the pics beautifully.

So the class tonight was about making a single page scrapbook layout.  I deviated from the instructions with my color choices but followed the layout pretty much.  Heidi was doing another black and yellow theme, but there was this beautiful piece of paper that they were covering up that I could just not let happen.  So I changed my color choices to show off the beautiful piece of flowered paper.  Here it is:


So I just need to add some great photos for this one as well.  I am thinking this layout speaks to photos of an adult girls weekend or something like that - no kiddies allowed in this one either!!  HaHa - I really do love my kiddos, but they don't need to be in everything.  Well I hope you have a great Sunday and thanks for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment