Friday, August 31, 2012

Back-to-School Again with the Cricut Markers

Hello, back again with another card post tonight.  As I mentioned in my last post, my girls go back to school in a week and I wanted to make something for them to find in their lunch boxes.  Just want them to know that I am thinking of them while they are away for a couple hours.  This card I made for my oldest and really loved how the Cricut markers looked on this project.

Card Recipe:
  • Pink card base is 4" x 4"
  • The card frame was done using a black Cricut marker and the Simply Charmed note book paper
  • The pencil is from Simply Charmed cut at 2.5"
  • Recollections stamps
  • Hard to tell but the name is done using purple glitter
I really love how this notebook paper was done using the Cricut markers.  I think this technique is a great addition to my crafting.  I am entering this in the Back to School challenge over at Fantabulous Cricut.   Well that is that.  Thanks for stopping by and again I hope to have a great weekend. 

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet idea, lovely card, time I invested in some markers me thinks !! Thanks for sharing with us at FCCB this week
    xhugsx
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome back to school project!! So glad you joined us at FCCB this week!!

    Hugs,
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! I should bust those markers out again. Thanks for linking up with FCCB Crawl- Holly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. The pens were perfect for this image. Thanks for the inspiration I need to get my pens out to use. Thanks for joining us at FCCB!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete