Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Hello and Santa Wishes

Hi all

It has been a while since I posted.  We went to Florida to visit family for Thanksgiving and then took the kids to Disney as a surprise.  It was so much fun!!!  The girls were loving meeting all the characters and being absolute princesses.  Here is a photo to show off a cute princess moment.

So now onto Santa's wishes.  We did our first letters to Santa this year and in my loving of crafts I had to whip up a quick really cute way to write Santa.


I made these really fast the night before and I hope that they get to Santa in time.  I really love the reindeer.  I would have put all nine on each sheet if there was space!!!  These reindeer are from the Create a Critter cartridge and the lettering is from Birthday Bash.

I have alot more projects coming up as I made some Christmas gifts and just finished our in-house Christmas cards!!!

I hope you enjoy and all your Santa Wishes come true!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment