Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Favorite Project of 2011

Hi all I hope that this holiday season has been treating you well.  It is that time of year to look back on the past year and reflect on all the moments of the year.   I feel blessed to think about all the great times I have had with my family and friends.  All in all this has been a great year, I even hit my primary weight goal!!!!

I decided to play along with the theme of favorite project of the year.  I have done many more than was on my blog as it has only been up for six months.  But I decided to pick the goodie bag tags I did for my preschoolers Halloween party.  The link to the original post is here.

I have submitted this project for the Cooking with Cricut Challenge.

I hope that you have enjoyed my projects over the past six months.  I will have many more to come as I can finally post my Christmas projects.  I didn't want to post them before they were given as gifts so that nobody's surprise was ruined.

I hope each and every one of you have had a fantastic year and wish you all the best health and happiness in the New Year!!! 

3 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Great project. Thanksfor sharing with CWC.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute treat tag! And congrats on reaching that goal- what an accomplishment! :) Thanks for sharing your favorite 2011 project with Cooking with Cricut!
    Happy New Year!
    Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Thanks for linking up your favorite 2011 project at Cooking With Cricut this week.

    ~ Jen, CWC Design Team

    ReplyDelete