Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Projects

Hi all

I wanted to share some projects that I did for Christmas.  I was furiously crafting up until the 23rd which is why I did not post much over the holidays.  Next year I will definitely start earlier, especially on my Christmas cards.  So the first project are our family Christmas cards.  This is the first year that I have done them all in house and wanted to make them as simple as possible.

It is a 6 inch by 5 inch card.  I used a snowflake embossing folder and maraschino twine from the twinery.  The reindeer is cut at 4 inches from the Christmas Cartridge that came with my Gypsy.  The stamps are from Recollections.


The second project is a tag I made for the cookie boxes I give to our post woman.  I try and bake yummy goodies to give to all the people that help us throughout the year and provide the services that make life easier.
After I made them I realized that they are a little big but I needed the space to write a nice note on the back.  The twine is from the Christmas pack at the twinery.  The gingerbread man is from Stretch your Imagination cut at 3 inches.  I actually used the Craft Room and my Cricut Imagine so that I could just print the colors and cut all at the same time.  I thought they came out pretty cute.


The last project I have is a decoration I made to decorate the table for the Christmas breakfast I made for my girls school.  I have decided that I do not like to buy teacher's gifts because they seem to get the same things so I make them all a hot breakfast instead.
This is just a piece of Christmas card stock for the background with the text cut from a Cricut Craft Room exclusive.  The exclusive cartridge is Teresa Collins Christmas Collage.  It is a digital cartridge that you can buy from the Craft Room.  This was really simple to make and came out beautiful.  I gave it to the school director as a gift and think I will make something similar for myself.
I hope that you have enjoyed these projects and maybe gives you some inspiration for next year.  My goal is to start my Christmas crafting alot earlier, like maybe July!!!  Have a Happy New Year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment