Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Homemade Easter Skirts

Hi all, happy Wednesday.  I hope you are having a great week.  We are having a pretty good spring break here.  Especially since my oldest said "This is the best spring break ever"  and that was before we went to the dollar store to get kites.  So glad to hear that we don't have to do much to be happy!!!  Anyhow, in continuing with the Easter theme this week, I have some homemade Easter outfits.  Well, half home-made!!


I made these starboard skits all by myself!!!  It is the first thing I have made that can actually be worn.  I was so excited when the came out so good.  This skirt was made by following this Simple Simon and Company tutorial, no pattern needed.  Here are some close ups of the skirts.



So these were definitely the least expensive Easter outfits we have ever had.  The fabric was $8.00 per yard and I only needed half a yard for each skirt.  The shirts are actually boys dress shirts from Target that were on sale BOGO, so only $15 for the shirts.  The shoes we already had.  So the total for two Easter outfits was a whopping $23.00.  Not to bad!!!  

Well I hope you enjoyed today's post.  I know the kids didn't, because it was freezing this morning taking those photos.  But now we have Easter pics to send to the family!!!  Have a great evening.  


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment