Thursday, December 19, 2013

Teacher Holiday Gifts

Happy Thursday all.  We are having a blast down here in the warm weather.  Today I took the kids to the local zoo.  They love doing the zip line adventure and seeing all the animals.  Now we are back and taking a rest from our adventures.  I wanted to share some cards and a cute inexpensive gift I made for the Kindergarten teachers this year.  I admit the gift is ripped right from Pinterest, but really is a practical gift for the teachers.  Here are the cards that I made ... 



I made these cards with some of the scraps that I had lying around from working on my December album.  The sentiment on the front of the cards, I did with my Silhouette and the print and cut feature.  I think it took me a total of 30 minutes to put these two cards together they were so simple.  Here are the gifts I made for the teachers ... 



Super simple and like I said taken right off of Pinterest.  That's what I love about Pinterest, anytime you need a quick simple idea, you can always find it there.  And who doesn't need more wrapping paper at this time of year.  

That's all I have for today, hope your week is going well.  

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment