Friday, August 30, 2013

Graduation Card with the Silhouette

Hi all I am back with yet another post about school.  As we are starting school next week I can't help but feel a little scared and anxious.  You see my oldest starts Kindergarten next week.  This is a big milestone in hers and my life.  She is all excited, I am all anxious and a little sad.  My feelings run the gambit from 'is she going to be safe' to 'I am excited for her to spread her wings'.  So with that I thought that I would show you the graduation card that I made her back in May.  She was so excited to be graduating from preschool and soon becoming a real kindergartener.  Here it is ...


I think the card was 5"x 5".  The first thing I did was use the print and cut feature on my Silhouette to draw that cute stick figure.  I then used the stars and hearts stencil by Heidi Swapp and some gold lame color shine to spray the paper.  I used a stamp from Heidi Swapp as well on the front.  The grad was cut with the Silhouette as well. Some gold stickles and gold tinsel ribbon finished off the card.

She really loved her card.  Here is my beautiful girl on her big day looking all big and grown up.



Thanks for stopping by.  Remember to savor those precious moment!