Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Spring Break Layout

Hi there, hope your week is going well.  We here are on spring break.  My kids and I are down in sunny but cold Florida visiting my parents.  It is really cold down here with a freeze warning tonight, but alas we are still having fun.  So I thought it fitting that I share a spring break layout I completed a couple months back.


I love this layout for so many reasons.  The first being I got 7 photos on a page!!  When I am scrapbooking I am all about geting as many photos in as I can and these 7 photos really did sum up our vacation.  I can't remember what paper line I chose at the moment, but everything was pre-cut.  I used some Amy Tangerine Thicker letters and spayed them with some pink mist.  The chipboard pieces are from a class I took at a scrapbooking expo that I sprayed with mist.  I used my We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy to make it look like the pictures were part of a banner.

So there you have it.  I have been taking lots of pictures while on spring break so hopefully I can create another great layout.  Thanks for visiting and hope you have a crafty week.