Monday, February 27, 2012

A Bunny Birthday

Good evening all.  I hope your week has gotten off to a good start.  Ours has been really good.  I started the week by making a couple meals including enough breakfast burritos to last two weeks.  This week should be really easy with all this prep!!

So today I have a craft done for a good friend.  Her son's 2nd birthday was last week and she asked me to make a banner with the words " Some Bunny is Two".  I think the banner came out really great, one of the best ones that I have done.  I also wanted to do a card for the birthday boy in the same theme.  Below is what I came up with.







Banner Recipe:

  • Card stock from DCWV stack
  • Font from Kate's ABC's cut at 2.5"
  • Bunny from Kate's ABC's cut at 3.75"
  • Circle banner from Birthday Bash cut at 6.25"
  • Triangle banner from Birthday Bash cut at 6.35"
  • Ribbon from Michaels

Card Recipe:
  • Rabbit from Create-a-Critter cut at 6"
  • Used the Craft Room to create two rabbits, one flipped horizontally and then both welded together
  • Sentiment written with a brown calligraphy pen
  • Card stock from DCWV stack
Hope you all have enjoyed the crafts.  I am entering the bunny card in a challenge over at My Craft Spot.  Thanks for joining me.  Until next time

2 comments:

  1. Cute bunny! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! Thanks for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!!

    Aymee

    ReplyDelete