Thursday, January 19, 2012

Grave Birthday Card

Hi all
Hey how are you all?  Hope your week is going well.  Almost to Friday!!!!  On Wednesday my hubby told me that he was taking a Birthday gift for a friend and was just shoving it into a bag with no card.  Of course I was appalled and promptly told him that he could not take that gift in without a card and I would make one.  Well since it is a friend and both he and my hubby are joksters I decided to make a funny birthday card.  His friend really isn't that old but I thought I would play it up with this card.
Card Recipe:
  • Tombstone Card form Wrap it Up cut at 4"
  • Layered Phrase from Wrap it Up cut at 1.9" - I distressed this to look dirty with Tim Holtz Antique Linen
  • Sentiment from My Pink Stamper Family and Friends with Linen embossing
Hope you all enjoy the card, it was super easy to put together.   Have a fantastic weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment