Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Birthday Card using Martha Stewart Flocking

Hi all

I hope that you are having a great week.  I have been working on cards this week.  I am trying to be proactive about making my cards so that I don't have to rush through the creative process.  The card I have for you today is a birthday card for my Mom.  She doesn't really read the internet so I can post and not spoil her surprise.  I used some fun new products for this card that I received for Christmas from my fabulous sister-in-law.  The first is a Martha Stewart flocking kit that was super fun and easy to use and the second is my crop-a-dial.  I really love this thing and can't wait to use it more often.  So here is the photo and some instructions to go along with it.


Card Recipe:

  • Card Base is standard A2 out of grey shimmery cardstock
  • Pink flowers done used Martha Stewart Flocking kit
  • Sentiment is My Pink Stamper Family and Friends
  • Ribbon is from Michaels dollar section
  • Used the Crop-a-dial for the eyelets
 Oh and did you see the fantastic photo I took.  I am really trying to understand the photography side of this crafting and really love how this photo came out.  I especially love the reflection!!!  So I hope you enjoy and have a great rest of the week.

2 comments:

  1. what a lovely card! sounds like the flocking kit is a good idea!!
    happy birthday to your mom.
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, I will check out your blog. And thanks for the lovely words, keeps me inspired to keep creating.

      Delete