Friday, November 18, 2011

Thanksgiving Card

Hi all

I hope you are having a great week and not too stressed out about the upcoming holidays.  We are getting ready here.  So today I have a card that I did for my brother.  He is in Afghanistan and I wanted to send him something to remind him how much we love him and miss him during this holiday.  I made him cookies and a cute card.


I made this card using my Imagine and the Cricut Craft Room.  This is the first time that I have used my new Imagine to make an entire project, well except the ribbon.  I only used white paper as the Imagine allows you to put color to any image, even the standard cartridge images.  It was really fun.  I did have a little fuss with the Craft Room, but I am working through those issues.  I am sure that they are my issues!!!  Anyhow I hope you enjoy and have a fantastic Thanksgiving.


Card Recipe:

  • Card base is 5" by 6" and used a paper patter from the Imagine More Cartridge
  • Turkey cut at 4" from the Create a Critter cartridge
  • Sentiment cut at 1.5" from Simply Charmed
  • Golden Rod Stickles (After the fact I also added stickles to the top hat but never got a picture of it!!)
I have also entered this card over at the Fantabulous Cricut blog for their Challenge Me Monday Harvest Blessings.  


3 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute. Love the little turkey. Thanks for joining in the fun at Fantabulous Cricut. I hope you will join us again this week.

    Peggy T.
    http://dailygracecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card!! I love Create A Critter!!
    Thanks for Playing with us @ FCCB!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete