Thursday, November 10, 2011

Cricut Craft Room Works!!!!

Hi all
So I have had access to the new Cricut Craft Room for a couple months now, but have never been able to cut with it.  I work with a Mac and that has primarily been the issue as the update process would continually get stuck.  After scouring the Cricut message boards to no avail I gave up on cutting with the Craft Room.  I would use the online version to design and then export the files to my Gypsy for cutting.  Well I think that yesterday they finally announced the Craft Room was open for everybody to use and I decided to go ahead and give it another try.  To my surprise there was an update available for the Mac and when I did this and began updating my Expression it actually worked!!!  I just made my first cut after being able to design on my computer. 

I also used the free Craft Room Essentials images that are available for everyone to use.  So just wanted to share because I have been excited about this for a while and am really stoked it actually worked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment