We are into our crazy birthday month over here in our household. We just celebrated our oldest daughters' 4th birthday a couple days ago and had so much fun. I wanted to share a couple of projects that I did to celebrate her birthday.
The first project was a banner. This is the first banner that I have made and really had fun doing it. I wanted to embellish it more but ran out of time. I plan on doing one for our younger daughter later this month and will definately try to do something different. I think I may need to invest in a new camera because the white letters didn't show up so well in the picture but it looked great in person.
The Recipe is:
- Waved triangle from Birthday Bash at 6.25"
- Standard triangle from Birthday Bash at 6"
- Lettering from Once Upon a Princess at 2.5"
- I used craft ribbon to attach the banner pieces together and kitchen twine to hang the completed banners
- Card base is 6" x 6" of white card stock
- Image base is 5" x 5" of pink card stock that I embossed with the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder.
- Ladybug from Birthday Bash at 4.5"
- After the fact I also added white stickels to the tops of the bugs antenna
- Sentiment is My Pink Stamper - Family & Friends
- Topper base is an image from Birthday Bash at 4.5" and is embossed with the Swiss Dots folder for the Cuttlebug
- Image base from Accent Essentials at 3.5" wide by 2.1" high
- Birthday hat from Simply Charmed at 2"
- Sentiment is My Pink Stamper - Sweetest Cupcakes