Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Crafting Away

So I have been doing some crazy crafting the last two days.  I can't share anything yet as I have not finished everything.  As I mentioned last week both my girls birthdays' are in October so I have been designing and crafting for their party and individual birthday day celebrations.  I also may not share something right away because I have some exciting news.  I have been asked to be a guest designer on another blog.  I am not going to share which one yet but stay tuned.  I want to pick the perfect project to do for the guest blog post.  Anyhow just wanted to check in and let you know what I have been doing.  Below is a preview pick of one of my projects that is not complete yet.  Please excuse the messiness of the table, as it was almost midnight when I took the picture and way too tired to clean up the mess at that point.  Hope you enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment