Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Thanksgiving Decor using Heat Transfer Vinyl

Good evening all.  I hope your week is going well.  It is pretty busy here, but when is it not with two kids.  I had mentioned previously that I really wanted to make some more Holiday decor for my home.   Well today I have some tea towels I made for the Thanksgiving Holiday.  




I have been looking for some plain white tea towels for a while to decorate.  I looked at the Dollar store and couldn't find any without a ton of texture.  I found these ones at Target for $3.99 for a pack of 4.  Pretty good deal I thought.  I used a couple text shapes from the Silhouette online store and some Expressions Vinyl heat transfer to create these.  The hardest part was weeding the subway art.

Well that's all for tonight.  I do have some exciting news though.  I am done with our Christmas cards!!!  This is a big deal for me as I have not sent out Christmas cards in two years.  I did send New Year's cards, just couldn't get Christmas ones done.  Well not this year.  I will share those later, and may even do a video explaining the more complicated design aspects.  We will see.  Have a great night and rest of your week.  


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment