Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas

Hi all!!  I just wanted to take a moment to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas.  I am doing my last holiday baking tonight before the big day tomorrow.  The kids are so excited.  Especially my oldest.  She hasn't stopped singing Christmas songs for two days now.

So I also wanted to share some last minute Christmas crafts I completed last night.  The first is some gift card holders I crafted.


I created these using an image off of the Elegant Edges cartridge.  I created the pocket for the gift card by cutting one of the top or bottom covers in half and then only sealing them on the edges.  They were super simple to make.  I even did some stitching around the edge of the inside.




These cards I made last night.  All the images are from the Christmas Solutions cartridge that came with my Gypsy.  I kind of wanted an old-school look for them.  I still haven't made Christmas cards to mail out to family and friends.  I decided to take some of the pressure off myself and instead send out New Years cards.  I will be getting to making them later this week once Christmas is done and cleaned up.

So that is all I have for you today.  Again I hope you have a safe and happy Christmas.  Remember the greatest gift is being able to share the holiday with the one's we love and celebrating the true spirit of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment