Thursday, September 20, 2012

Birthdays Birthdays

Hi everyone.  Wow it has been over a week since I posted.  Too busy crafting and getting used to this new school schedule.  I am not really a morning person and my kids generally slept until 8:30 or 9 during the summer, so getting up at 7 or 7:30 in the morning has been a struggle.  I am getting used to it though!!  I generally stay up until 11 or midnight but that has changed!!!  Need to start using my time after the kids go to bed more wisely since I have to turn in earlier.
So we have had a bunch of kids birthday parties as of late and with that comes crafting more birthday cards.  I have two to show you tonight.

Card Recipe:
  • Create a Critter Cupcake - 2 welded together - cut at about 4 inches
  • Ribbon from Michaels
  • Glitter powder using a Zig 2 way glue pen
  • Sentiment from My Pink Stamper
This card was for a little girl turning 1.  The neat thing with this card is that I figured out how to use the glitter powder that came with a pen system, using the Zig 2 way glue pen.  Love that I don't need to special order certain glues for this.

 Card Recipe:
  • Castle Card from Princess Party cartridge cut at 5.25"
  • Ribbon from Michaels
  • Sentiment from My Pink Stamper
This card was for a little girl turning 4.  She had the sweetest ballet birthday that my kids had a blast at.
So that is it.  You can tell that I was in a glitter frame of mind that night.  I hate the mess that I created but do think it was worth it.  I hope you all have a great ending to your week.  I will be around soon to post another project that I have been working on....  more birthdays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment