Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day with the Cricut

Hi all, I have been missing for a while.  Not much crafting going on here with so many people in an out.  The place I have to craft is my dining room table, so when we have guests I can't really craft.  But my wonderful hubby gave me the best gift for Mother's Day.  He is going to build me a custom craft desk for our loft.  It is his office currently, but he is rarely in there anymore due to offsite work commitments.  I can't wait till it is done!!!
Anyhow, today I have a card I made for his mother.  It is kinda simple just like his mom so I think it came out great.  She really isn't a girly girl so I though blue would be best.


Card Recipe:
  • Card base is from Wrap it Up cut at 5.25"
  • Mom is from Ultimate Creative Sampler cut at 4"
  • Card stock is from DCWV
  • Flourish Cuttlebug folder
 So I am getting back on track with this post.  I have some teacher's gifts and Cinco de Mayo stuff that I did to share with you later in the week.  I hope you all get a chance to express your creative side this week.  Till next time!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment