Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Mother's Day Card with the Cricut

Hi all.  How is everyone doing.  I am back to crafting again, yeah!!!  I have been working on a couple projects with Mother's day and Teacher Appreciation week approaching.  Today I have a Mother's Day card to share with you.


Card Recipe:

  • Card base is 6" by 6" DCWV Textured paper stack
  • Frame is cut on the Circuit Imagine at 5.5" x 5.5" using RBG code 153, 150, 71
  • Striped paper is DCWV Fabric paper
  • Flowers are cut with the Cricut from Forever Young.  The flower sizes are 1", 1.25", 1.5",1.75" and 2"
  • Pearls are Martha Stewart
  • Stitching is done with We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy and Floss
  • Mom is cut with the Ultimate Creative Sampler cartridge at 1.5"
  • Corner Chomper to round the card edges

I really love this card and can't wait to send it to my Mom.  This was also my first time using the Sew Easy tool and do really love how easy it is to use.  I am entering this card in the weekly challenge over at My Craft Spot.  I will have some more stuff up soon as I finish the projects.  Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a fabulous week.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card! Love the colors.
    Thanks so much for playing along at My Craft Spot this week!
    Candy
    http://candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a beautiful card! would make every mom happier!

    ReplyDelete