This card was really quick and easy to put together. I think it is the little touches with the ribbon and stickles that make the card special. I am entering this card in the Fantabulous Cricut Egg challenge this week.
- Easter basket cut from Stretch your Imagination at 4.4"
- Eggs cut from the digital cartridge Easter at 1"
- Happy Easter from digital cartridge Easter at 2"
- Ribbon from Michaels
- Crystal Stickles
- A2 sized card
- Bunny frame from Elegant Edges cut at 5.25" (This is the oblong feature)
- Tulips from digital cartridge Easter cut at 3.25"
- Banner from the Ultimate Creative Sampler cut at 1"
- Swiss dots Cuttlebug Folder
- Card Base is the stamp shadow from Elegant Edges cut at 5.5"
- Card frame Elegant Edges cut at 4.9"
- Bunny with carrot from Simply Charmed cut at 4"
- Happy Easter is done using Gypsy Font cut at 1"