Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hello Everyone!!!

So this is my very first post ever!!!  I am so excited to be starting this blog about everything I do crafty!!!  I love making cards and scrapbooking.  I even made some T-shirts for our Fourth of July celebration.  I fell into scrapbooking after my first daughter was born.  I realized that I wanted to capture her moments in a unique way and have been addicted ever since.  I fell into card making after I received a Cricut machine for Christmas.  It is the best machine ever, although I wish my cartridge library was a little bigger.  I hope to inspire you with this blog as well as take some inspiration from you!!!  I am always looking for new ideas to fuel my creativity.  Most of my crafts are inspired by the ones I love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment