So here is some T-shirts that I made. I got the idea from a friend who got the idea from http://familyfun.go.com/. They came out great. I had to make 4 adult and 5 kids shirts and they took no time at all.
I did this using Freezer Paper, fabric paint, and my Cricut. Here are the steps for making the T-shirt.
1. I cut the freezer paper into 12 x 12 square to fit on my Cricut Expression mat.
2. I choose the a star out of the Plantain Schoolbook cartridge and arranged them on the mat in the pattern I wanted.
3. I then placed the freezer paper matte or non-wax side down on my cutting mat and cut the pattern with the Cricut.
4. I then put the freezer paper template that was just made wax side down on the T-shirt and used a non-steaming iron to adhere it to the T-shirt
5. The I put a piece of cardboard between the front and back of the T-shirt and used the fabric paint to paint inside the stencil
6. Let the paint dry for a couple hours and then peel off the freezer paper.
This was so easy and everybody looked great in their T-shirts.