Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Easy Valentine's Decor with Stand Up Letters

Hi all, hope your week is going well.  I told you I would be back with some more Valentine's Day decor goodies.  So today I have a super simple decor piece if you have a Silhouette.  This would be easy to replicate with a Cricut, but I have the source to the Silhouette file here.  


So do you see the word LOVE on my mantel.  This was a super easy project that I found on Pinterest.  Here is a close up of my version:


This was done with two pieces of Silhouette cardstock for sturdiness.  I covered one piece with white cardstock for the contrast piece and them used some glitter valentines cardstock for the letters.  The best thing about this is that someone else made the letters for this.  Here is the pin with the Silhouette cut file that I used.    She used the letters for gift wrapping, but I thing they look great as an addition to my mantel.

Hope you get to use this super easy cut file.  I am off to design some Valentines for my kids class parties.  Have a great day.  

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment