Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Week Gifts

Hi all, sorry I haven't been around in a while.  Just been busy with the kids and friends.  I have been crafting, just not enough time to post about it.  So today I am sharing the Teacher Appreciation gifts I made last week.  We gave them to the teachers today.  I decided that you can never have to many cards for notes lying around, so I made each teacher a set of 10 monogrammed cards.


As you can see I really love Chevron!!!  It also made it super easy because I just printed the pattern on a letter size paper, then cut it in half to make 2 A2 sized cards from each sheet.  I made the monograms with my Cameo and a monogram set I purchased in the Silhouette store.  Next I made some boxes for the cards to be packaged in,


This is a Lori Whitlock card box file I purchased in the Silhouette store.  It was really easy to put together and decorate.  All the paper if from a Dear Lizzy paper stack I got on clearance at Target.  I think Target decided to stop carrying scrapbook supplies, so when I noticed them all on clearance I picked up a bunch of paper packs and albums.

So that is all I have for you today, hope you enjoyed.  Don't forget to thank all those wonderful teachers in your life.